-
January 6th, 2006, 10:00 PM
#1
Inactive Member
And I don't think she is new. The Ups box was in good shape but the box inside was all squished. Josie was not tide up in the box right and she had Square white sticker on the back of head with a blue arrow on it pointing down. Her braid was a mess. And I guess because she was not tide in the box right her left arm has been rubbing on the box from movement and she has mark about and inch long. The first thing my daughter noticed was that her lips have no color at all. Our josie has pretty lip color this one has none.
The box no biggie, it was going back anyway. The arm mark can probably clean it and make it look better, but the face. I don't thinks so. We have her sitting over on the shelf looking at her and trying to see if we can bond.
I still haven't gotten the return label for this one... and I want to send this one back. Should I send it back and pay for it Or call them again and tell them we don't like this one... And what is with that sticker?
The wig on our Josie that dd got for Christmas was not good the hair was falling out. We kept it in a braid I only took it down 2 time trying to smoothe her hair down. It turned out the hair that needed to be smooth had come loose from the wig. She now has a bald spot the size of half a dime on the top of her head. Dd is 8 and take good care of her dolls so it was nothing she has done. All she did was change outfits, sleep with her and let her sit by her computer cooking bread and playing with her chickens during the day.
I feel really bad about sending the second one back and asking for another. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks